How to Teach IELTS
- Supercharge your Teaching and Add IELTS to your CV
- Learn to Teach IELTS with Style and Confidence
- Get Insights into IELTS Writing and Speaking Assessment
Dates: February 7 - March 31, 2022
The course is really practical with take-and-use handouts, tasks and activities for you to help your students to achieve the score they want.
Who is the course for?
Teachers who are new to IELTS or haven't taught IELTS before
Teachers who have taught IELTS and would like to become IELTS Experts
Experienced Teachers who want to master IELTS assessment to grade their students’ writing and speaking
Also this Course is for:
- IELTS teachers who want to upgrade their teaching
- Teachers who enjoy continuous professional development and want to add IELTS into their toolkit
By the end of the course you will
Be confident and well prepared to teach any IELTS students online and offline
Gain a competitive advantage and have IELTS training on your CV
Be able to help your students achieve higher scores
Be able to charge more for your quality IELTS classes
Know how to assess your students’ writing and speaking against the official band descriptors
Be able to answer all your students’ tricky questions about any IELTS-related topics
Know how to plan and teach an effective online and offline IELTS lesson
Add additional skills to your teaching toolkit to be on top of your game
Gain precious insights from a CELTA Trainer and an experienced IELTS Professional
Become a real IELTS expert
- How to assess IELTS writing and speaking?
- What’s the difference between 6.5 and 7.0?
- What to do if I have no idea what score this writing is?
- How to prepare students if I haven’t taken IELTS myself?
- What to do if I don’t understand these horrid graphs?
- How to plan and teach an effective IELTS lesson?
- How to teach IELTS online?
- What IELTS games to use for my class to be more fun?
- Which IELTS book to use?
- What to do with lower levels?
It took me more than 7 years to combine all the knowledge, experience and IELTS successes into this full course which helps you become a real IELTS Expert.
This unique course is designed to enhance your performance as an effective IELTS teacher and will guide you towards confidence in assessing your IELTS students’ writing and speaking.
All the materials and strategies introduced on the course have been applied to practice and proved to be effective in raising students’ IELTS scores. So, I cherry-picked the bestest best for you!
Theory and Practice
The course effectively combines theory and practice for you to be able to use everything you’ve learnt in your own lessons.
The course includes readymade materials to be used in your own classes
Zoom sessions are interactive and I teach you the same way you can teach your students, so you can “steal” top-notch teaching ideas. Stealing in teaching is good!
You’ll discover IELTS tasks and activities through doing them yourself
All Exam Parts
Worksheets for Students
Games and Quizzes
Exclusive WhatsApp group for you to ask questions which stays after the course as a support chat
Webinars and Videos
Watching videos and listening to recordings to assess speaking
30-day access to our massive e-library
24/7 access to the platform with all the course materials (available for 30 days after you complete the course)
Access to our massive e-library with plenty of IELTS coursebooks, audio and supplementary materials
Platform and Screenshots
The Course Trainer
IELTS Expert: Maria Molashenko
- Nile (UK) qualified IELTS Expert
- IELTS Academic: 8,5 (9.0 for Speaking)
- An experienced CELTA Trainer
- DELTA (3 Modules), NILE Certified IELTS Instructor
- IELTS Speaking for Success Podcaster
- Academic Director at an Official IELTS Test Centre for 8 years
- Maria has trained IELTS teachers for over 5 years and is a self-employed trainer
- Founder of Yourielts.ru
- IELTS Speaking for Success Podcaster
Maria's Teacher Training Career
Reviews (April-June 2021 Groups)
Online Course Programme
February 7 - March 31, 2022
Live Zoom once a week on Thursdays at 11 am.
The course lasts for 8 weeks + 4 more weeks after the course you have access to all the materials.
All the course materials are on the online platform which you have access to.
You can cover the material at your own pace and come back to any unit when you want.
Zoom classes are live and interactive. They are recorded and you have access to the recordings of all Zoom sessions.
All classes are in English.
IELTS Writing part 1 Essentials: Graphs
Live Zoom Session 10.02 at 11.00-13.00
All Zoom Sessions are recorded, so you can watch when you want.
IELTS Writing Part 1: Letters
Live Zoom Session 17.02 at 11.00-13.00
IELTS Essay Assessment
Live Zoom Session 24.02 at 11.00-13.00
How to Teach Listening (planning + games + activities)
Live Zoom Session 03.03 at 11.00-13.00
How to Teach Reading (planning + games + activities)
Live Zoom Session 10.03 at 11.00-13.00
Live Zoom Session at 17.03 at 11.00-13.00
IELTS Games and Activities to spice up your classes
Live Zoom Session at 24.03 at 11.00-13.00
Live Zoom Session at 31.03 at 11.00-12.00
31.04 – 01.05
How does it work
Choose the course format:
Online / private training
Private training format includes Zoom or face-to-face classes
Get access to the Course Materials
- Chat is on WhatsApp
Places are LIMITED
Book your place now
Prices will increase on January 10
- 8 Weeks of training
- 8 Live Zoom Sessions: 15 hours in total
- 4 Weeks of after-training access
- Zoom Sessions recordings
- Online Platform: 50 hours
- WhatsApp Chat
- 30-day access to all the course materials upon completion