How to Teach IELTS
Ultimate IELTS Course for Teachers
All IELTS Parts with Exam Strategies
IELTS Writing and Speaking Assessment
Insights into Teaching IELTS Effectively
- 8 weeks of Teacher Training
- Live Zoom Sessions
Here are the bestest IELTS go to places which are reliable and have quality information. You can use them yourself and give them to your IELTS students. ...
Do you want to understand how IELTS works, how to prepare students for IELTS and what to do in your lessons? If so, you can take a look at these English Language teaching journals and choose IELTS articles which interest you. ...
Before you start preparing a student for IELTS, you should know what their English level is. ...
Here are some IELTS Graphs must knows which are true about any IELTS graph. ...
To grade any IELTS graph, YOU should first understand how to describe it and know what to write and where. Remember the GOLD rules and follow them religiously: ...
Students usually have many difficulties with IELTS writing and as teachers we should know these difficulties and be aware of how we can help students. ...
In one class you should cover 1 graph type. For instance, one lesson on a line graph, another lesson on pie charts. Here are the stages you can follow during your writing class (you can change the order of the stages if you wish): ...
When you teach listening in class it is better to focus on one listening section rather than all sections in one class. So, in one class you cover section 1, in the next section 2 etc. ...
- Top 10 Reliable IELTS Resources
- Where do I get IELTS Activities and Methodology?
- How to find out my student’s level?
- How to become an IELTS Expert
- IELTS Graphs Must Know "Mantras"
- How do I assess these horrid graphs?
- Top 13 IELTS Writing Tricky Points + Solutions
- IELTS Writing Graphs Lesson Stages
- IELTS Listening and Reading Teaching Tips
- IELTS Listening Lesson Stages
- Teaching Tips: IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Academic Writing Part 1
- What to do in Your First IELTS Class?
Subscribe to notifications, updates and Teacher Training early bird offers