GRAMMAR RANGE / ACCURACY is one of the criteria for evaluating your Writing.
- GRAMMAR RANGE - The variety of grammar you use. For example, if you write simple and grammatically identical structures, the score for this criteria will be around 5.5-6.0. To get higher score, you need to use all sorts of different grammar:
- ACCURACY - control of grammar and punctuation, flexibility and accuracy.
after being moved ...it is then...
has been constructed
Past Simple: rose, fell, decreased
Past Perfect: By 2000 ...had risen
Future expressions: is projected, is expected, will, is predicted to
… before rising
After peaking at …
... the average oil price had more than doubled ...
... much more popular
The least popular
More languages ...
Fewer students ...
The highest percentage of/the lowest proportion of
There was a dramatic rise in the …
The figures rose dramatically …
How to master IELTS Writing: Task 1 & Task 2
14 lessons / 7+ hours of video content
- How to write an answer to ANY type of Essay task
- How to write an answer to ANY type of Graph task
- How to structure your answer
- What to write in each paragraph
- What grammar to use
- How to link your ideas
- What vocabulary to use
- What you should write to get a high score